Tuition & Financial Aid
St Joseph High School proudly assists our families by distributing over $1.4 million in financial aid and scholarship awards each year. Students are eligible for Scholarships (merit-based) and Financial Aid (need-based) upon the completion of the necessary procedures. View tabs to the left for more information.
Tuition has been set at $15,400 for the 2017-2018 school year inclusive of textbooks. Tuition for International Students is set at $18,700 for 2017-2018.
- Hockey is the only sport that requires an participation fee (no fees for books, activities, all other sports teams).
- All students are required to purchase an iPad (if not already owned).
- All students must purchase a uniform.
- Bus transportation is available at an additional fee and is optional.
- Seniors are required to pay a $225 graduation fee.
To find out more information about financial aid and scholarships, click on the corresponding tabs to the left.
Payment Options: Families have three payment options for school tuition:
- One full tuition payment (June)
- Two half tuition payments (June, December)
- 11-monthly installments through Union Savings Bank (Payments June-April)