- 2016-2017 Parent Student Handbook
- SJ Parents Faith Formation with Fr Mike
- Spiritual Life
- Walkathon 2016
- Alumni & Parent Volunteer Form
- SJ News
- Upcoming Events
- Academic Enhancement Courses
- SJ Bookstore
- Our Faculty
- Parent Association
- Ladies Luncheon March 12, 2017
- SJ Bookstore
- Alumni & Parent Business Directory
Welcome to St Joseph High School!
The Parent Association is an energetic group of parents, who in conjunction with the faculty, staff, and administration, work hard for the benefit of the students and school community.
Every parent at St Joseph High School is a part of the Parent Association. We encourage you to get involved in our school by volunteering.
To get started, please fill out our
We look forward to having you as an active part of the St Joe's community.
For any questions, please feel free to contact Dawn Handwerker, Special Events Coordinator at email@example.com.
- 03-30 Softball - Girls Varsity vs. West Haven (Home) 3:45 PM
- 03-30 Baseball - Boys Varsity vs. Newtown (Away) 4:00 PM
- 03-31 Maroon & Gold Day
- 03-31 Spring Pep Rally
- 03-31 Mass & Munchkins 7:15 AM
- 03-31 Tennis - Girls Varsity vs. Shelton (Away) 3:00 PM
- 03-31 Volleyball - Boys Varsity vs. Newtown (Home) 3:45 PM
- 04-01 Lacrosse - Boys Varsity vs. St. Dominics (NY) (Away) 12:00 PM
- 04-01 Softball - Girls Varsity vs. Masuk (Home) 1:00 PM
- 04-03 Baseball - Boys Freshman vs. Jonathan Law (Away) 3:45 PM
- 04-03 Softball - Girls Junior Varsity vs. Darien (Home) 4:00 PM
- 04-03 Lacrosse - Boys Varsity vs. Notre Dame-West Haven (Home) 4:00 PM
- 04-03 Softball - Girls Varsity vs. Darien (Home) 4:00 PM