- 2016-2017 Parent Student Handbook
- SJ Parents Faith Formation with Fr Mike
- Spiritual Life
- Walkathon 2016
- Alumni & Parent Volunteer Form
- SJ News
- Upcoming Events
- Academic Enhancement Courses
- SJ Bookstore
- Our Faculty
- Parent Association
- Ladies Luncheon March 12, 2017
- SJ Bookstore
- Alumni & Parent Business Directory
Welcome to St Joseph High School!
The Parent Association is an energetic group of parents, who in conjunction with the faculty, staff, and administration, work hard for the benefit of the students and school community.
Every parent at St Joseph High School is a part of the Parent Association. We encourage you to get involved in our school by volunteering.
To get started, please fill out our
We look forward to having you as an active part of the St Joe's community.
For any questions, please feel free to contact Dawn Handwerker, Special Events Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 08-14 Football Begins
- 08-15 Feast of the Assumption
- 08-19 Fan the Fire Youth Rally 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- 08-24 All Fall Sports Open
- 08-26 Soccer - Girls Varsity vs. Lauralton Hall (Home) 2:00 PM
- 08-28 Faculty and Staff Professional Day
- 08-28 International Student Orientation 9:00 AM to 2:30 PM
- 08-28 New Parent Orientation 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- 08-29 Freshmen, International, Transfer Student Orientation (FIT) 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- 08-29 Volleyball - Girls Varsity vs. Naugatuck (Away) 4:00 PM
- 08-29 Soccer - Girls Varsity vs. Immaculate (Home) 4:00 PM
- 08-30 9th and 10th Grade Orientation and Class Photos 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- 08-30 Soccer - Boys Varsity vs. Bassick (Home) 6:00 PM
- 08-31 11th and 12th Grade Orientation and Class Photos 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- 08-31 Volleyball - Girls Varsity vs. Bunnell (Away) 3:45 PM