Technology & Innovation
How would you like to learn how to build a robotic car from scratch? How about testing the limits and range of a unique paper airplane, followed by a course that features an actual flight simulator? Would you be interested in working as a team during an engineering project design course?
If the true purpose of education is to foster the ability to critically think, analyze, explore, and create, than what better way to attain this goal than to offer courses intentionally designed to do just this? The Technology & Innovation Department focuses on collaborative, inquiry-based learning, which will assist the students with the skills needed to be successful in high school and higher education.
"I really enjoy Coding class and am excited to implement what I've learned in my college courses - like using MIT App Inventor software and Ardvino boards."Ryan '23
- IDEA: Innovation, Design, and Engineering Applications Technology
- Robotics and Automated Systems
- Innovative Project Design
- Design Project & Technical Management
- Software Development and Integration
- Aviation and Flight Science Technology
- Technology & Innovation Capstone Project
- Drone Tech and Operations
- Cybersecurity & Internet of Things