Futures Weekly Student Reflection
Each week, students are required to complete a journal reflection paper (minimum one page typed, double spaced, MLA format) describing their internship experiences.
The reflection paper should address the following questions:
- What activities did you work on this week at your site?
- Who did you work with? List the names and titles of who you collaborated with, and provide specific details about each assignment you were given.
- What tasks needed to be completed? How long did it take to finish the project? What was the goal or desired outcome of the project?
- What did you learn from your internship this week? Identify the skills you learned from each activity you completed. Provide specific examples of how will you utilize this knowledge in the future.
- What was your favorite activity this week? What components of the project did you find most enjoyable?
- Which activities were the most challenging? Provide examples of specific tasks and reasons you found them to be difficult.
The paper and completed timesheet must be submitted weekly by Sunday night by 11:59 pm.