Junior Class Trip to Quebec 2019
Advanced Aeronautical Engineering
In 2018, St Joseph High School, in partnership with Milestone C, introduced a new Aeronautical Engineering Course. The course encourages students to build confidence while building drones! The unique, hands-on program introduces STEM education, experiential learning, and student engagement designed to empower and motivate all students.
St Joseph High School is proud to announce our Advanced Engineering & Aviation Course! February 6 - May 18, 2019. (View flyer here)
PRE-REQUISITE: Participating students must have taken and completed the Intro to Aeronautical Engineering Course.
- Dates: Wednesdays, February 6 - May 15 (3PM - 5PM)
- Last Class: Saturday, May 18 (1PM - 5PM)
- Deadline to Apply: Monday, January 14.
- This course is limited to 25 students.
- Cost: $200
- Apply: Using the form on the right.