St Joseph High School is proud to announce that Joseph Harrington and Helen Mahoney are this year’s Valedictorian and Salutatorian respectively!
- At the end of each marking period, students who achieve the required average are recognized for their scholastic accomplishments. Honors are awarded as follows:
- President’s Honor Roll: A weighted grade point average of 95 or higher with no individual mark under an 90.
- Principal’s Honor Roll: A weighted grade point average of 88 or higher with no individual mark under an 80.
- Students who make the honor roll the first three marking periods, two of which must be the President’s honor roll, will be honored at the Academic Awards Banquet in the spring.
WORLD LANGUAGE & NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETIES
- French National Honor Society
- Italian National Honor Society
- Mandarin National Honor Society
- National Business Honor Society
- National Honor Society
For more information on eligibility, click here.
- Spanish National Honor Society
- World Language National Honor Societies