All students are invited to join Campus Ministry for the first Pizza & Prayer of the year!
- At the end of each marking period, students who achieve the required average are recognized for their scholastic accomplishments. Honors are awarded as follows:
- President’s Honor Roll: A weighted grade point average of 95 or higher with no individual mark under an 90.
- Principal’s Honor Roll: A weighted grade point average of 88 or higher with no individual mark under an 80.
- Students who make the honor roll the first three marking periods, two of which must be the President’s honor roll, will be honored at the Academic Awards Banquet in the spring.
WORLD LANGUAGE & NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETIES
- Spanish National Honor Society
- Italian National Honor Society
- French National Honor Society
- Mandarin National Honor Society
- World Language National Honor Societies
- National Honor Society
For more information on eligibility, click here.