Welcome to the St. Joseph High School application process! We are excited you've decided to apply and we look forward to learning more about you and your high school goals. Applications for the 2022-23 School Year are open now!
Which application do you need?
Select the application that best describes the program you are applying for as processes differ.
What it means to become a Cadet:
It means you're on a mission to seek out your talents and discover your passions; to continuously set higher goals and strive for greatness; and to thrive with confidence as you move forward on the path of your own choosing.
The welcome you feel when you walk through our doors is freely given. There are no initiation rites, no unspoken membership rules. Here, you’re known and admired for who you are, and who you’re working to become.
You’re constantly evolving, whether in the classroom, on the athletic field, or in a new place and culture. SJ Cadets embrace the personalized rigor that provides a competitive edge for college admission.
As an SJ Cadet, you’re part of a faith-based community that, no matter your religious beliefs, helps you mature spiritually and in service to others.
St. Joseph High School Seeks Applicants Who...
- Reflect performance, conduct and effort that meet SJHS Criteria as evidenced by testing results and grade reports
- Choose to take responsibility in their actions and efforts both inside and outside the classroom
- Want to join a supportive environment of academic achievement and personal development
- Understand and value a co-educational community developing intellectual, spiritual, and civic leaders
- Are willing to participate in our programs and activities
- Seek to share their talents with our community through extracurricular programs and activities
St. Joseph High School admits students of any race, color, religion, gender, national or ethnic origin.
St. Joseph High School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, admissions policies, or any school-administered programs. St. Joseph High School is a highly competitive college preparatory high school and not all applicants can be accepted based on admission credentials. In order to be considered for admission, a student must apply following the established guidelines.