Which type of application do you need?
The admissions application for the Class of 2026 will open on July 1, 2021!
St Joseph High School admits students of any race, color, religion, gender, national or ethnic origin. St Joseph High School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, admissions policies, or any school-administered programs. St Joseph High School is a highly competitive college preparatory high school and not all applicants can be accepted based on admission credentials. In order to be considered for admission, a student must apply following the established guidelines.
St Joseph High School Seeks Applicants Who...
- Reflect performance, conduct and effort that meet SJHS Criteria as evidenced by testing results and grade reports
- Choose to take responsibility in their actions and efforts both inside and outside the classroom
- Want to join a supportive environment of academic achievement and personal development
- Understand and value a co-educational community developing intellectual, spiritual, and civic leaders
- Are willing to participate in our programs and activities
- Seek to share their talents with our community through extracurricular programs and activities