Current 8th Graders, Entering Grade 9 (Class of 2024)
We are now accepting freshman applications for the 2020-2021 (Class of 2024) school year for rolling admission. Applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis.
Step 1: Complete and submit your online application.
- Freshmen Online Application (click here)
- Application Fee: $50 (includes the exam if taken at St Joes)
- Report cards for 7th, 8th grades (an interim report is acceptable for current school year) Please submit a Records Release Form to your current school to release your report cards to St Joes.
- Two Recommendation Forms (English Teacher and Math Teacher - available via the online application or download a paper copy here.
- Entrance Exam Results (See Step 2)
Step 2: High School Placement Exam (HSPT). All new students must take an entrance exam. If you apply to St Joes, your application fee includes the entrance exam taken at SJ ($50).
- The exam is a one-time test. Test takers can send their results to the Diocesan high schools to which they are applying.
- Contact the Admissions Team to learn more at 203-378-9378 ext 452.
Step 3: The 2020-2021 Financial Aid forms are made available in October 2019 and must be submitted by November 11, 2019 for an applicant to be considered for need-based aid.
- To complete your FACTS application, 2018 Tax Documents must be submitted via your online FACTS application. Click here to complete a FACTS application.
- Applications received after the November 11 deadline are not guaranteed financial aid and are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Step 4: Decision Letters will be mailed once an application is complete. Financial Aid (if applicable) and Placement information will be included in this package.
Step 5: Submit your Enrollment Deposit. Save your seat in the Class of 2024 by submitting your registration confirmation fee of $1,000 and enrollment contract.