Welcome to the St. Joseph High School application process! We are excited you've decided to apply and we look forward to learning more about you and your high school goals. Please follow the checklist below to ensure your completed application and supporting documents are received for review by the admission committee.
Freshman Application Checklist
Rolling Admission Happening Now!
You may complete these application steps in any order! Our team will track all documents received for your application and keep you in the loop about what is still outstanding. You do not have to wait to submit one item without having another.
- Freshman Application (and $50 application fee)
- Admission Essay
- Register for the Entrance Exam (December 13)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (Math & English Teachers)
- Report Cards (Grade 7 and 8th Grade to date)
- Apply for Financial Aid (optional)*
Please contact the Admissions Office at 203.378.9378 ext 308 with any questions.