Transfer Student Application Process
We understand transferring schools is not a decision to be taken lightly, and are ready to help you through this search and application process as well as specific questions you may have about curriculum/credits and athletic eligibility. Please contact our team at any time for assistance 203-378-9378 ext 308, email@example.com.
Entering Grades 10, 11 (Classes 2024, 2023)
Transfer students entering grades 9 and 10 may apply for both fall and spring semester start. Transfer students entering grade 11, may only be accepted for fall semester start. Transfer applications are reviewed on a rolling basis (first come, first served).
Step 1: Complete and submit your online application and the following academic records for review:
- Transfer Online Application
- Report cards from the past two school years, including your current report card.
- A letter of recommendation from an Administrator or Guidance Counselor. This form can be submitted electronically through the online application, or can be completed on paper (click here for the printable PDF).
- Standardized Test Results (i.e. CMT, PSAT, etc.)
- Submit a Records Release Form to your current school to release the necessary school documents listed above (report cards, recommendation, test results).
Step 2: Schedule an admissions meeting.
- Once your application is complete, you will receive an invitation for a family admissions meeting (student and parent).
- This admissions meeting serves to finalize your admission decision and discuss potential course placement.
Step 4: Decision and enrollment.
- Shortly after your admission meeting, you will be provided an official admission decision.
- Accepted students must respond with enrollment deposit. Contact Joanne Rodgerson (203) 378-9378 x310 to submit your $1,000 enrollment deposit and discuss tuition payments.
Step 5: Orientation and transition support.
- Upon acceptance, transfer students are assigned a student mentor and a specific school counselor to provide orientation and aid in school transition.
- Transfer Orientation will take place in August 2021
Click above to learn more about visit opportunities. We look forward to meeting you on campus or virtually!