Welcome to the St. Joseph High School transfer application process! We are excited you've decided to apply and we look forward to learning more about you. We understand transferring schools is a big decision and we are ready to help you through this process and assist with your personal questions.
Transfer Application Checklist
St. Joseph High School admits transfer students into grades 10 and 11.
You may complete these application steps in any order! Our team will keep track of the documents received for your application and keep you in the loop about what is still outstanding. You do not have to wait to submit one application item without having another.
An Application is complete when the following items have been received:
- Transfer Application (and $100 application fee)
- Admission Essay
- One Letter of Recommendation (from a School Counselor or School Administrator)
- Transcript (Past year and current grade to date)
- Standardized Test Scores (CMT, PSAT, etc)
- Apply for Financial Aid (optional)*
- Family Admission Meeting: Once your application is complete, you will receive an invitation for a family admissions meeting (student and one or more parents). This admissions meeting serves to finalize your admission decision and discuss potential course placement.
Please contact the Admissions Office at 203.378.9378 ext 308 if we may assist you with the application, curriculum inquiries, athletic eligibility or other personal questions.
Spend a Shadow Day at St. Joes!
We invite you to spend a day at St. Joes to better understand the Cadet experience! Click here to learn more and choose your visit date!
Transfer Application Deadlines
Spring Semester Start
- Completed applications are due by January 3, 2024
- Enrollment Deadline: January 10, 2024
- Start Date: January 16, 2024
Fall Semester Start
- Completed applications are due by August 5, 2024 for priority review
- Fall semester start date: TBD