The High School Entrance Exam (HSPT) is required of all Freshmen applicants. Transfer students do not have to take the exam. When you take the entrance exam at St Joes we will include the application and exam fee in one cost ($50).
How to Register:
- Register using the form below.
Send Your Scores:
- The entrance exam is a one-time test and you can take the exam at any high school within the Diocese of Bridgeport, including St Joes.
- At the beginning of the exam, students can select schools to receive their results. The student can send their final exam score to their top 3 Diocesan high schools where they wish to apply.
- 8th graders applying for freshmen year only take the exam once.
Entrance Exam Dates 2019-2020:
- First Exam: Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 7:30am
- Second Exam: Saturday, November 9, 2019 at 7:30am
- Third Exam: Saturday, December 7, 2019 at 7:30am
Testing Accommodations (for first and second exams only)
- Students are able to receive extended time for the entrance exam upon receipt and review of official paperwork/testing documentation that grants the student this accommodation.
- Paperwork must be received at least one week prior to the exam date. (Extended time is not allowed for the third exam).