St Joseph High School's Office of Admissions is ready to assist you throughout the entire high school search and application process! Browse our website for all of the information you will need, but don't hesitate to call or email our office at any time. Below are some frequently asked questions to get you started. We can't wait to meet you!
firstname.lastname@example.org | (203) 378-9378 x308
Fax: (203) 378-7306
Because we are a Catholic school, we welcome you, we value you, and we believe in your future. Your transition from middle school to high school is an easy one. The academic work may be more difficult, but our faculty, staff and students are here to help along the way! Click above to hear more from Brooke, '20 about her transition to St Joes.
- When is Your Next Open House?
- What Test is Used for the Entrance Exam? When Are Exams Scheduled?
- How Do I Register For the Entrance Exam? How Should I Prepare?
- Where Do I Apply?
- What Happens if I Missed the Application Deadline?
- What Are My Chances of Being Admitted?
- How Will You Determine a Student's Course Placement?
- Does St Joes Provide Transportation?
- Does St Joes Offer Financial Aid and Scholarships? What is the Difference?
- What is Tuition for 2020-2021? What are the Payment Options?