St Joes hosts 2nd annual football clinic, in partnership with Tyler Matakevich '11 (Pittsburgh Steeler.
For all applicants (Grades 9, 10, 11), take note of this calendar so you know when the admissions process begins, ends, and everything in between. Once you organize your calendar with these dates, don't forget to:
- Fill out the inquiry form
- Learn about the Entrance Exam and Application Process
- Check out our Visit SJ page to learn about the many ways you can see us in-person!
2019-2020 Admissions Calendar
- July 1, 2019 - Freshmen and Transfer Applications Available for 2019-2020 school year (Apply Online)
- July 1, 2019 - Scheduling opens for Fall Shadow Appointments for 8th Graders.
- Parents, call (203) 378-9378 x455, or click here to request a date!
- This is an optimal time to start the application process! Fill out the inquiry form, start/submit your online application, notify teachers for recommendations, contact your school to send documents, and plan your visit!
- September 10, 2019 - Family tours are available by appointment (Monday-Friday). Email email@example.com to schedule a visit!
- October 1, 2019 - Financial Aid Application (FACTS) is available online.
- October 1, 2019 - Shadow visits for 8th grade and transfer students begin
- Scheduling begins in July - call (203) 378-9378 x455
- October 6, 2019 - Fall Open House (RSVP online)
- October 18-19, 2019 - Entrance Exam Prep Course (Pre-Registration Required)
- October 26, 2019 - First Entrance Exam, 7:30am-12:00pm (Pre-Register Online)
- Parent Information Session Begins at 8:00am
- November 9, 2019 - Second Entrance Exam, 7:30am-12:00pm (Pre-Register Online)
- Parent Information Sessions Begins at 8am.
- November 11, 2019 - Freshmen Application Deadline
- Applications accepted after deadline will be reviewed on a rolling basis
- November 11, 2019 - Financial Aid Forms Due (New Students)
- December 4, 2019 - Winter Open House (Registration Opens in Late October)
- Mid - December 2019 - Acceptance Letters Mailed
- Applications received/completed by Nov 11.
- Scholarship and Financial Aid Information will be included if eligible)
- December 20, 2019 - Mid-Year Transfer Application Deadline (January Start)
- December Entrance Exam - A third entrance exam is to be determined, based on the volume of late applications.
- January 2, 2020 - Scheduling opens for 7th grade shadow visits
- January 8, 2020 - Accepted Students Night
- January 15, 2020 - Scholarship Reception (Invitation Only)
- February 3, 2020 - Freshmen Enrollment Deposit Deadline
- February 4, 2020 -Transfer Student Applications Available for Fall 2019
- March 2, 2020 - 7th Grade Shadow Visits Begin (8th grade and Transfer Students shadows continue)
- Mid-March (TBD) - Registration Opens for New Student Placement Exams (held in June)
- March 25, 2020 - New Parent Meeting (Class of 2024)
- April 1, 2020 - Spring Open House
- May 13, 2020 - New Student and Parent Orientation - Class of 2024!
- May 27, 2020 - Spring Admissions Information Session