Junior Class Trip to Quebec 2019
Congratulations Class of 2023!
You're officially St Joes Cadets, welcome to the family! This page is your "one-stop-shop" for all you need to know as new students entering St Joseph High School. Below is a checklist for you to follow as you prepare for your first day at SJ!
As always don't hesitate to contact the Admissions office at (203) 378-9378 x308 if you have any further questions!
- Save These Dates
- Choose Your Elective
- Sign Up For SJ Bus Transportation Or Carpool2School (Optional)
- Get Connected & Involved
- Review Dress Code & Purchase Your Uniform
- Parent Meeting (optional): March
- New Student and Parent Orientation - Day - Aug 29 (Freshmen and Transfer Students)
- Freshmen/Sophomore First Day - Aug 30
- Junior/Senior First Day - Aug 31
- First Full Day for All Students - Sept 4
- See the full school calendar for highlighted fall events
Clubs and Activities:
Check out this list of Clubs and Activities so you can get involved when you enter as a freshmen!
Click here to view our sports by season. We will notify you of fall sport try-outs when the information is available.
There are many ways where you can keep up with the latest information about St Joes!
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- See us on Instragram
- Watch our Youtube Channel
- Check out pictures of all the happenings at St Joes on our SmugMug page!
Get to know our faculty and staff before you enter our school halls in August! Check out the Faculty and Staff Directory with bios and information about our teachers and staff!
Uniforms: All students are required to be in full uniform for the start of school. The uniform can be purchased at Blake's School Uniform in Stratford, CT.
Click here to download: Dress Code Requirement for St Joseph High School