Tuition & Financial Aid
St Joes offers a strong program: faith based, fiscally sound, well resourced, academically diligent, and mission driven. We know that St Joes is an investment on your part. We want you to be confident that you couldn’t make a better one.
This is a special place. A place where you join a family whose membership never expires. This is a community of people that will care for, nurture and remember your children. This is a place that fills in the missing holes that a regular high school does not provide. Things like faith, respect, consequence, discipline, kindness, generosity, philanthropy.
~ Cindy Andrezjewski P '17, '18, '20
2021-2022 Tuition: $17,100
- Tuition is inclusive of textbooks, participation fees for activities, and all sports (except an ice hockey rink fee)
- All students are required to "Bring Their Own Device" (if not already owned) Click here to learn about device specifications
- All students must purchase a uniform (donated uniforms available beginning in June each year)
- Bus transportation is available at an additional fee and is optional
- Seniors pay a $225 graduation fee
St Joseph High School proudly assists our families by distributing over $1.8 million in financial aid and scholarship awards each year. Students are eligible for Scholarships (merit-based) and Financial Aid (need-based) upon the completion of the necessary procedures. See below for further information.
Tuition Payment Options
A personalized tuition agreement will arrive via mail once your student is enrolled. Your agreement will reflect any credits, financial aid or scholarship awards that may apply to your student. Tuition agreements are due by May 15, the first tuition payment is due June 1. You will have the option to select tuition payment options including:
- One time payment
- Payment by semester
- Monthly payment via Union Savings Bank Loan (click below for SJHS pre-approved application for all families).
Union Savings Bank Loan Information________________________________________________________________________________________
Financial Aid Application Process for
Application Opens: October 1, 2021
Applications Due: November 17, 2021
Help & Support
- FACTS Customer Service can be reached via phone: 866.441.4637
- Our School Bursar can be contacted via phone 203.378.9378 ext 310
- How is need determined?
- How much aid is given?
- When should I apply for aid?
- When is the financial aid application deadline?
- Must I reapply for financial aid every year?
- Are tuition payment plans available?
- When are financial aid awards sent?
- Can I still receive aid if I miss the financial aid deadline?