Investing in a st. joes education
As the largest co-ed, Catholic high school in Connecticut, St. Joes offers students in grades 9-12 unrivaled opportunities to grow and thrive as they prepare to meet the challenges of the collegiate world and beyond.
When you invest in a St Joes education, you are helping your child make the most of their high school experience, instilling within them the critical skills, ethics, initiative, and altruism that will shape their personal growth and expand their future opportunities.
Here, your child will benefit from a program that is not only faith-based and academically diligent, but also fiscally sound and well-resourced. You can be confident that there are no limits to what your child can explore and achieve as a St Joes Cadet.
St Joes tuition is inclusive and transparent, and we proudly assist families by distributing more than $1.8 million in financial aid and scholarship awards each year.
2022-2023 Tuition: $17,700
- Tuition includes textbooks, activity participation fees, and all sports (except an ice hockey rink fee)
- All students “Bring Your Own Device” for learning each day (review device specifications)
- All students must purchase a uniform (donated uniforms are available beginning in June each year
- Bus transportation is optional and available at an additional fee
- Seniors pay a $225 graduation fee
Tuition Payment Options
You will receive a personalized tuition agreement via mail once your student is enrolled. Your agreement will reflect any credits, financial aid, or scholarship awards that may apply to your student.
Tuition agreements are due by May 15, and the first tuition payment is due June 1. You will have various tuition payment options, including:
- One-time payment
- Payment by semester
- Monthly payment via SJHS pre-approved Union Savings Bank Loan
This is a special place. A place where you join a family whose membership never expires. This is a community of people that will care for, nurture and remember your children. This is a place that fills in the missing holes that a regular high school does not provide. Things like faith, respect, consequence, discipline, kindness, generosity, philanthropy.
~ Cindy Andrezjewski P '17, '18, '20
St. Joes offers both scholarships (merit-based) and financial aid (need-based)
There are several academic scholarships available to incoming freshmen, and financial aid opportunities are determined upon completion of the processes listed below. Please note, should you require Support, you may contact FACTS Customer Service at (866) 441-4637 or our school Bursar at (203) 378-9378 x310.
Financial Aid Application Process for
Application Opens: October 1, 2021
Applications Due: November 17, 2021
- How is need determined?
- How much aid is given?
- When should I apply for aid?
- When is the financial aid application deadline?
- Must I reapply for financial aid every year?
- Are tuition payment plans available?
- When are financial aid awards sent?
- Can I still receive aid if I miss the financial aid deadline?