Tuition & Financial Aid
2019-2020 Tuition: $16,450
- Tuition is inclusive of textbooks, participation fees for activities, and all sports (except hockey).
- All students are required to purchase an iPad (if not already owned)
- All students must purchase a uniform (donated uniforms available in June 2019)
- Bus transportation is available at an additional fee and is optional
- Seniors are required to pay a $225 graduation fee
St Joseph High School proudly assists our families by distributing over $1.5 million in financial aid and scholarship awards each year. Students are eligible for Scholarships (merit-based) and Financial Aid (need-based) upon the completion of the necessary procedures. See below for further information.
Financial Aid Application Process for New Students
Application Opens: October 1, 2019. Applications Due: November 11, 2019.
Help & Support
FACTS Customer Service can be reached via phone: 866.441.4637
Joanne Rodgerson, School Bursar can be contacted via phone 203.378.9378 ext 310 or via email Jrodgerson@sjcadets.org
I never seriously considered sending my children to a private high school. I could not justify the added expense. [However] this is a community of people that will care for, nurture, and remember your children. This is a place that fills in the missing holes that a regular high school does not provide... Forget everything you think you may know about a catholic private high school because this place does not fit any mold.
Read more from Cindy Andrezjewski's speech at Accepted Students Night 2019!
- How is need determined?
- How much aid is given?
- When should I apply for aid?
- When is the financial aid application deadline?
- Must I reapply for financial aid every year?
- Are tuition payment plans available?
- When are financial aid awards sent?
- Can I still receive aid if I miss the financial aid deadline?