Visit SJ: Events, Tours & Shadows
The best way to learn about St Joes, is to see it for yourself! We offer plenty of ways to visit our school including our popular shadow visits and Open Houses. Explore the information below and plan for your visit to our home. We can't wait to meet you!
Admission events are a great way to experience St Joes! In order to make your experience as memorable as possible, we ask for registration for events.
We are happy to provide activity vouchers for prospective students for athletic events, fine art productions, and more. For questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entrance Exam (December 7)
- Winter Open House: December 4, 2019 from 6:30-8:00pm
- Spring Open House: April 1, 2020 from 6:30-8:00pm
- Admissions Information Session: May 21, 2020 from 6:30-8:00pm
Shadow Visit: Cadet for a Day
Interested new students (7th, 8th graders and transfer students) are encouraged to spend a day at St Joseph High School. You will attend classes with an SJ student and meet our faculty. Students will be given a voucher for lunch on the day of their visit.
- Shadow days (8th graders and transfer students) begin October 1, 2019 and continue through May 2020.
- Shadow scheduling reopens for the future Class of 2024 on July 1, 2019. Shadow days will begin on October 1, 2019.
- 7th grade students may spend a day at St Joseph High School from March 2, 2020 through May 1, 2020. (Scheduling opens in January 2020).
To request a shadow date, please complete the form below or contact Mrs Lucy in the Admissions Office at (203) 378-9378 x455 or email@example.com.
Campus Visits & Tours
School tours can be scheduled through the Admissions Office at 203-378-9378 ext 308 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include “School Tour” in the email subject line. You will receive a reply within 48 hours.
- Tours are conducted between the hours of 8:00am and 1:00pm when classes are in session.
- After-school tours are also available but are not recommended as it is difficult to get an accurate sense of the school without the students and faculty present.