Setting New Records: Meet Your Class M State Champions!
Visit SJ: Events, Tours & Shadows
The best way to learn about St Joes, is to see it for yourself! We offer plenty of ways to visit our school including our popular shadow visits and Open Houses. Explore the information below and plan for your visit to our home. We can't wait to meet you!
Admission events are a great way to experience St Joes! In order to make your experience as memorable as possible, we ask for registration for events. Please see below for more information and registration.
We are happy to provide activity vouchers for prospective students for athletic events, fine art productions, and more. For questions, please email us at email@example.com.
- Accepted Students Night: January 9, 2019 (6:30pm-8:30pm)
- Scholarship Reception: January 16, 2019
- Spring Open House: April 3, 2019 (6:30pm-8:00pm)
- Spring Admissions Information Session: May 23, 2019 (6:30pm-8:00pm)
This is a special event celebrating our accepted students and their parents! We invite the future Class of 2023 and their families to enjoy a night filled with entertainment, excitement and SJ pride! Invitations will be sent in acceptance packages for the Class of 2023 and registration will open in December.
Start your high school search at St Joes! If you are in grades 5-8 or a transfer student, save the date for Spring Open House on April 3! This year's event will even feature formal academic presentations, tours and the opportunity to meet one on one with our faculty and students. Registration opens in January.
Shadow Visit: Cadet for a Day
Interested new students (7th, 8th graders and transfer students) are encouraged to spend a day at St Joseph High School. You will attend classes with an SJ student and meet some of our faculty. Students will be given a voucher for lunch on the day of their visit. Parents must call to schedule (pending availability) these visits at least one week in advance by contacting Mrs Lucy in the Admissions Office at (203) 378-9378 x455 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shadow days (8th graders and transfer students) begin October 1, 2018 and continue until May 1, 2019.
- Shadow scheduling opens July 2, 2018 (please call in advance to schedule your appointment)
- 7th grade students may spend a day at St Joseph High School from March 1, 2019 through May 1, 2019. (Scheduling opens in January 2019).
Campus Visits & Tours
School tours can be scheduled through the Admissions Office at 203-378-9378 ext 308 or by emailing email@example.com.
- Please include “School Tour” in the email subject line. You will receive a reply within 48 hours.
- Tours are conducted between the hours of 8:00am and 1:00pm when classes are in session.
- After-school tours are also available but are not recommended as it is difficult to get an accurate sense of the school without the students and faculty present.