For all applicants (Grades 9, 10, 11), take note of this calendar so you know when the admissions process begins, ends, and everything in between. Once you organize your calendar with these dates, don't forget to:
- Fill out the inquiry form
- Learn about the Entrance Exam and Application Process
- Check out our Visit SJ page to learn about the many ways you can see us in-person!
2020-2021 Admissions Calendar
- July 1, 2020 - Freshmen and Transfer Applications Available for 2021-2022 school year (Apply Online)
- July 1, 2020 - We're open for family tours! Contact us at email@example.com to schedule a campus visit.
- This is an optimal time to start the application process! Fill out the inquiry form, start/submit your online application, notify teachers for recommendations, contact your school to send documents, and plan your visit!
- September 11, 2020 - Admissions Information Session (Morning, space is limited).
- September 14, 2020 - Registration for the Entrance Exam Prep Course opens online.
- September 23, 2020 - Admissions Information Session (Evening, space is limited)
- September 26, 2020 - Entrance Exam, 7:30am-12:00pm (Pre-Register Online)
- September 30, 2020 - Virtual Open House
- October 1, 2020 - Financial Aid Application (FACTS) is available online.
- October 1, 2020 - Shadow visits for 8th grade and transfer students begin
- October 2, 2020 - Admissions Information Session (Morning, space is limited)
- October 16, 2020 - Admissions Information Session (Morning, space is limited)
- October 16-17, 2020 - Entrance Exam Prep Course (Pre-Registration Required)
- October 25, 2020 - Fall Open House (Registration opens in August)
- October 31, 2020 - Entrance Exam, 7:30am-12:00pm (Pre-Register Online)
- Parent Information Session Begins at 8:00am
- November 11, 2020 - Virtual Open House
- November 14, 2020 - Entrance Exam, 7:30am-12:00pm (Pre-Register Online)
- Parent Information Sessions Begins at 8am.
- November 17, 2020 - Freshmen Application Deadline
- Applications accepted after deadline will be reviewed on a rolling basis
- November 17, 2020 - Financial Aid Forms Due (New Students)
- November 18, 2020 - Rolling Admission Begins for the Class of 2025
- December 2, 2020 - Winter Open House (Registration Opens in Late October)
- Mid - December 2020 - Acceptance Letters Mailed
- Applications received/completed by Nov 17.
- Scholarship and Financial Aid Information will be included if eligible)
- December 22, 2020 - Mid-Year Transfer Application Deadline (January Start)
- December Entrance Exam - A December entrance exam is to be determined, based on the volume of late applications.
- January 4, 2021 - Scheduling opens for 7th grade shadow visits
- January 6, 2021 - Accepted Students Night
- January 20, 2021 - Scholarship Reception (Invitation Only)
- February 1, 2021 -Transfer Student Applications Available for Fall 2021
- February 3, 2021 - Freshmen Enrollment Deposit Deadline
- March 1, 2021 - 7th Grade Shadow Visits Begin (8th grade and Transfer Students shadows continue)
- March 12, 2021 - Admissions Information Session (Morning)
- Mid-March (TBD) - Registration Opens for New Student Placement Exams (held in June)
- March 24, 2021 - New Parent Meeting (Class of 2025)
- April 7, 2021 - Spring Open House
- April 23, 2021 - Admissions Information Session (Morning)
- May 7, 2021 - Admissions Information Session (Morning)
- May 13, 2021 - New Student and Parent Orientation - Class of 2025!
- May 19, 2021 - Admissions Information Session (Evening)