This annual tradition is a special event for the intentions of the Class of 2021 and their families.
Visit SJ: Events, Tours & Shadows
The best way to learn about St Joes, is to see it for yourself! We offer plenty of ways to visit our school including our popular shadow visits and Open Houses. Explore the information below and plan for your visit to our home. We can't wait to meet you!
Admission events are a great way to experience St Joes! In order to make your experience as memorable as possible, we ask for registration for events. Please see below for more information and registration.
We are happy to provide activity vouchers for prospective students for athletic events, fine art productions, and more. For questions, please email us at email@example.com.
- Spring Open House: April 3, 2019 (6:30pm-8:00pm)
- Spring Admissions Information Session: May 23, 2019 (6:30pm-8:00pm)
Shadow Visit: Cadet for a Day
Interested new students (7th, 8th graders and transfer students) are encouraged to spend a day at St Joseph High School. You will attend classes with an SJ student and meet some of our faculty. Students will be given a voucher for lunch on the day of their visit. Parents must call to schedule (pending availability) these visits at least one week in advance by contacting Mrs Lucy in the Admissions Office at (203) 378-9378 x455 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shadow days (8th graders and transfer students) begin October 1, 2018 and continue until May 1, 2019.
- Shadow scheduling opens July 2, 2018 (please call in advance to schedule your appointment)
- 7th grade students may spend a day at St Joseph High School from March 1, 2019 through May 1, 2019. (Scheduling opens in January 2019).
Campus Visits & Tours
School tours can be scheduled through the Admissions Office at 203-378-9378 ext 308 or by emailing email@example.com.
- Please include “School Tour” in the email subject line. You will receive a reply within 48 hours.
- Tours are conducted between the hours of 8:00am and 1:00pm when classes are in session.
- After-school tours are also available but are not recommended as it is difficult to get an accurate sense of the school without the students and faculty present.