Welcome Back to Your Alma Mater!
The Alumni Community at St Joseph High School is more than 10,000 strong! SJ Cadets are proud of where they went to high school, and are especially proud to stay connected, attend events, and support the school is whichever way they are able. We love our Alumni!
Want to Stay Connected? Here are some ways!
- Join us at an event! There are so many opportunities to return to St Joes -- meet up with old friends, support the school, and have a great time! Click here to view our annual events.
- Make sure we have your current information! Click here to safely update your information.
- Send us your news! Your classmates want to hear from you -- feel free to update us on your employment, accomplishments, new additions to the family or just to say hi! We will publish your updates in the Communiqué, our Alumni Magazine. Share your story here or send news and updates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend a class reunion! October, 25-27, 2019 (Homecoming Weekend) is Reunion Weekend. This year the Class of '69 will be celebrating their 50th Reunion! The Classes of '90-'99 will also be having their reunion.
- Subscribe to our Monthly Alumni Newsletter!
We always have something going on, so remember to check back often for updates.