Class of 2021 - Alumni Tshirt Design Competition
Class of 2021 Alumni Tshirt Design Competition
The Office of Advancement is excited to give the Class of 2021 your first Alumni Shirt!
We know it's been a tough year+ and we want to welcome you to the #SJCadetsAlumni Community properly.
What better way to celebrate your Class than letting you pick your own design - made by one of your classmates?
We look forward to seeing what you come up with!
See below for design criteria.
You may submit more than one design, but please upload them separately using the form on this page.
We want YOU to design your FIRST Class of 2021 Alumni T-Shirt.
Designs must be submitted using the form on this page
by Wednesday, March 24.
After we have collected all of your designs,
your class will vote on which one they love the most!
Voting will be open Monday, March 29 and close on Friday, April 2.
Tshirt Design Details
- We are asking you to design a white, short-sleeve shirt.
- You can design what goes on the front, back, and sleeves.
- The design must have only two colors – Maroon and Gold.
- For those using photoshop or a graphic design software, here are our colors:
- Maroon: RGB: 109, 0, 32 | Hex: #6d0020
- Gold: RGB: 247, 179, 35 | Hex: #f7b423
- We ask that you incorporate the word Alumni somewhere on your shirt.
Submitting Your Designs
- Please Submit Your Designs as a PDF or PSD
- The Front, Back, Sleeve Designs must be submitted separately
- For questions regarding your design, feel free to email Mrs Martinez at email@example.com.
Thank you for participating in the 2021 Alumni Tshirt Design Competition!