Be sure to check out the October blog post from Father Silva on our website!
From wine-tasting to golf tournaments to reunions, St Joseph High School takes great pride in our annual events. Meant to bring together the entire SJ Community (parents, alumni, and friends), we hope you will join us for many of the events throughout the year and for years to come!
- Golf Tournament: July 20, 2020
- Vines & Steins (Wine & Beer Tasting): September 19, 2020
- Athletics Hall of Fame: October 16, 2020
- Class of 1970 - 50th Reunion: October 16-18, 2020
- Reunions Ending in 00's and 05's: October 17, 2020
- Legacy Breakfast: October 26, 2020
- Maroon & Gold Gala: November 21, 2020
- St Joseph Feast Day: March 19, 2021
- Ladies Luncheon: March 21, 2021
- Grandparents Day: April 26, 2021
Early on in November, freshmen Johnny C., Matt B., and Gunther B. woke up early on a Saturday morning to volunteer at the Al's Angel Food Drive!
On Thursday, December 3 at 6:30pm, the College & School Counseling Office will offer an admission information webinar!