Online Transcript Request
St Joseph High School's Bursar's Office is available to provide official and unofficial transcript copies.
Alumni & Former Students:
Please complete the online request form below. All information obtained through transcript requests will be shared with the Office of Advancement and Alumni Affairs to update all alumni records. If you do not wish to share this information, please email the Registrar directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transcripts will be processed within 3 business days after they are received. International transcripts may take up to 7 business days to be processed accordingly.
The University of Connecticut no longer allows for official or unofficial transcripts to be emailed. All transcripts for UCONN will be mailed.
If you are currently enrolled at St Joseph High School and in need of a transcript, please contact the Office of the Registrar at (203) 378-9378 x302.
Prefer to Submit Your Transcript Request Via Paper?
You may download the form (click here) and mail with applicable payment.
Types of Transcripts
- Official Transcript: Embossed with the St Joseph crest and sealed in an envelope. These transcripts can only be sent to the employer/school or other agency requiring such a document. There is a $5.00 charge per official transcript.
- Unofficial Transcript: Stamped as unofficial and does not have the St Joseph embossed crest. These transcripts can be used for personal use and may be picked up in the Main Office, mailed, or sent via fax/email. There is no charge for unofficial transcripts.
- For official transcripts, you may submit your request online and pay using either a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card.
- If you wish to pay using cash or personal check (made out to St Joseph High School) please download the paper form and mail to the attention of the Registrar at St Joseph High School.
- Transcript requests to be mailed outside of the U.S. and Canada will be sent via FedEx. Applicable mailing charges will apply.
- Students sending transcripts internationally will be billed separately for the costs and fees associated with shipping.