Be a Student athlete. become a team champion.
Whether you are a competitive athlete or fanatical spectator, St Joes pride is on your side! Whether it's a pep rally, the big game, homecoming, or final race - everyone comes together in support of Maroon & Gold!
Athletic Program Forms
For current student-athletes and their parents, there are required forms that must be completed to participate. Additionally, there are informative documents listed that discuss expectations and policies upheld by the athletic program of St Joseph High School.
2021 Fall Tryout Information
We will update this page with Fall 2021 tryout information as soon as we can.
Official start date for ALL SPORTS and ALL LEVELS (excluding Football and Golf, which begin August 16th.) will begin on a date Thursday, August 26th.
All FinalForms must be completed and a valid current physical must be on file with us before anyone can begin conditioning and/or tryouts. Information for FinalForms can be found under Athletic Program Forms to the right of this page.
Students can only tryout for one team per season! Should a student get cut from their team of choice, they can potentially join another team in some situations. Please see Mr. Butler or Ms. Nasser to inquire about this.
**Times and locations are weather permitting and subject to change. Always check with coaches for updated and accurate information.**
Boys Cross Country - Head Coach: Chris Blackwell
Girls Cross Country - Head Coach: Heidi Langan
Boys Golf - Head Coach: Jordan Smith
- Mon 8/16
- 2:00-4:00pm at Tashua Knolls Golf Club (Range Day)
- Tue 8/17 - Wed 8/18
- Times TBA at Tashua Knolls Golf Club (9 hole play)
Football - Head Coach: Joe Della Vecchia
- Mon 8/16 - Fri 8/20
- JV/V: 8:00-10:00am and 12:30-2:45pm (Upper Turf)
- Freshmen: 10:00-12:00pm (Upper Turf)
Field Hockey - Head Coach: Carly Dunford
- Thu 8/26-Fri 8/27
- JV/V: 6:00-8:00am (Upper Turf)
- Sat 8/28
- JV/V: 6:00-7:00am Running (Track)
- Sun 8/29
- JV/V: 6:00-8:00pm (Lower Turf)
Boys Soccer - Head Coach: Thomas Connolly
- Thu 8/26- Fri 8/27
- JV/V: 4:00-5:30pm (Upper Turf)
- Sat 8/28
- JV/V: 8:00-10:00am (Lower Turf)
Girls Soccer -Head Coach: Jack Nogueira
- Thu 8/26- Sat 8/28
- V: 6:00-8:00am (Lower Turf)
- V: 6:00-8:00pm (Lower Turf)
Girls Swim & Dive - Head Coach: Tom Turner
Girls Volleyball - Head Coach: Jeff Babineau
Student Athlete Resources
All parents of student-athletes at St Joseph High School are encouraged to become active members of the Athletic Association.
The mission of the Athletic Association is:
- To enable anyone associated with athletics at St Joseph High School to participate in the development of athletic programs and facilities; a strong family atmosphere among teammates, parents and fans; and the well-rounded student-athlete
- To participate in year-round activities which include school functions, team functions, game-day concessions, facilities planning, team support and occasional fundraising
- To create an atmosphere where all sports, teams and student-athletes are included as important contributors to the overall athletic program
- To raise money that will be used strictly towards enhancing the overall experience of each student-athlete at St Joseph High School (ex: providing in-season pizza parties, subsidizing the players' costs for banquets, equipment and supplies)