Senior Info & Commencement
Commencement for the Class of 2022 is scheduled for Saturday, June 4, 2022!
Senior Mass & Homecoming Assembly: Oct 15, 2021
Senior Mass & Homecoming is our first senior-focused event of the year!
During the day, Seniors gathered in the Auditorium for Mass, followed by a special lunch in the gym. We look forward to celebrating the Class of 2021!
At 1:00pm, seniors process by homeroom into the assembly.
- Seniors are asked to wear business attire; a suit, or jacket and tie for the gentlemen and an appropriate outfit for the ladies, slacks, skirts, or dresses.
- Attire is not evening attire and must be modest in length for our young ladies.
Class Day Assembly:
June 1, 2022, 8:30AM
Class Day is a St Joe's tradition that gathers the entire school to celebrate our Seniors. Academic awards and scholarships are also announced!
- Seniors are required to attend.
- Seniors must arrive no later than 7:55AM to the school wearing gowns, no caps.
- Parents are invited to join us for this event.
Senior Parents Breakfast!
- Parents attending Class Day are invited to join us for breakfast at 7:30AM.
June 1, 2022 | 7PM
St Joe's Baccalaureate Mass is offered in thanksgiving for the blessings God has bestowed upon our graduates and their families. Memorial Scholarships are also awarded.
Seniors are required to attend.
Seniors should arrive no later than 6:30PM wearing their gowns but no caps.
Parents are welcome to join us.
- Location (may change): St Theresa's Church, 5301 Main Street, Trumbull, CT
June 4, 2022 | 10AM
Commencement is scheduled to be held on Saturday, June 4, 2022 at 10:00AM on SJ's fields.
The moment we've all been waiting for!
- Seniors should arrive no later than 9:00AM.
- No adornments of any kind are allowed on caps or gowns.
- In the event of inclement weather:
- Commencement will be held in our gymnasium
- Notifications will be sent via PlusPortals, our phone system, Google Classroom, and the website.
Video & Photography
Photography at Commencement:
- For the safety of our graduates, families are not allowed to be up close to the stage to take photographs.
- SJ will hire a photographer to take photos of your students with their diplomas. Those photos will be available to view on SJ's Smug Mug page.
Live Stream of Commencement
- We will be sure to stream the event for those family members or friends who cannot attend the ceremony. The stream will be available via our YouTube page.
For Commencement 2022, St Joes will partner with a videographer to provide our families with a digital link of our commencement activities!
Yearbooks are included as part of a Senior's graduation fee. Distribution of Yearbooks typically occurs during Last Bell, May 25, 2022.
Cap & Gown Distribution
Cap and Gown distribution will take place during one of the graduation practices.
All practices are mandatory. Appropriate casual dress for graduation practice is allowed.
- May 27, 2022
- May 31, 2022
- June 2, 2022
Additional Senior Activities
Senior Spirit Week - May 23-25, 2022
- A special spirit week just for our seniors. Details to come!
Last Bell Assembly - May 25, 2022
- Last Bell Assembly, Alumni Induction, and Yearbook Distribution
- May 25 at 1:00pm.
- Parents do not attend this event. It is only for our students.
Senior Outing - May 27, 2022
Senior Picinic - Thursday, June 2
- The Senior Picnic is a special event hosted by the Alumni Office! Games, food, and fun!
- This event will take place on the outdoor fields.
- Parents do not attend this event.