Parent Student Handbook
St Joseph High School Attendance Policy
Additional Details Can Be Found In the Student-Parent Handbook
- On each day of absence, a guardian must call or email the school to report an absence between 7:45AM and 9:00AM.
- Parents should call the school number (203) 378-9378 ext. 454 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students may not report their own absences.
- An absent student will not be allowed in the school or be permitted to attend school activities until the student has been formally readmitted to school on the next day that school is in session.
- An absence does not excuse a student from any assignments, tests, or quizzes. The students must arrange to make up missed work.
- Disciplinary action will be taken for excessive absences.