Athletic Association at
St Joseph High School
All parents of student-athletes at St Joseph High School are encouraged to become active members of the Athletics Association.
The mission of the St Joseph High School Athletics Association is:
- To enable anyone associated with athletics at St Joseph High School to participate in the development of athletic programs and facilities; a strong family atmosphere among teammates, parents and fans; and the well-rounded student-athlete
- To participate in year-round activities which include school functions, team functions, game-day concessions, facilities planning, team support and occasional fundraising
- To create an atmosphere where all sports, teams and student-athletes are included as important contributors to the overall athletic program
- To raise money that will be used strictly towards enhancing the overall experience of each student-athlete at St Joseph High School (ex: providing in-season pizza parties, subsidizing the players' costs for banquets, equipment and supplies)
Sponsorship and Advertising
Support our dedicated student-athletes and get in return highly effective and low cost advertising for your business by sponsoring a field sign. These 4x8 weather resistant signs are professionally produced with your logo and contract information, and will be visible year-round at all outdoor sporting events. Click on the following link to access the form: Field Sign Form
For more information, contact Chris McKenna.
Each athletic team will have a representative who will serve as a link between the St Joseph Athletic Association, coaches, parents and players. Duties of the Team Liaison include:
- Provide information to the coaches, parents and players regarding the Athletic Association
- Arrange for volunteers to work game-day concessions, attend Athletic Association events/activities, provide field/equipment needs (ex: stringing lacrosse goal nets, putting up screens/netting on fields, offering professional services)
- Assist in planning team events (ex: Senior Night, end-of-season banquet, game-day concessions, pizza parties, team pictures)
- Attend monthly meetings of the Athletic Association (in season and out)
Membership to the Athletics Association carries with it no minimum donation of time or money. Parents are asked to complete the membership form and choose a level of volunteer time and monetary donation with which they are comfortable. Members are invited to attend monthly meetings both in-season and out-of-season. All members will receive an SJAA car magnet and are asked to display it proudly!
For more information, contact SJAA President Ryon Ganser.
Online Membership Form
For your convenience, you may register online using the following form or you may download a printable version of the membership form here: SJAA Form