Endowment & Scholarships
Without the generosity of our families, alumni, and friends, many deserving students would be unable to afford a St. Joseph High School education.
St. Joseph High School Endowment Fund
A collection of funds (unrestricted and restricted) that supports students, faculty, staff, and programs. Endowment growth is crucial to the success of the school as it helps maintain reasonable tuition levels while continuing to provide excellent programs and exceptional faculty and staff. St. Joseph High School’s goal of raising $10 million for its Endowment Fund can be a reality with your support.
Named Endowment Fund Guidelines
A Named Endowment Fund is one that receives special recognition because of its significant level of support. Gifts starting at $25,000 or more earn special recognition as a Named Endowment Fund, payable outright or over a period of years.
For more information on Endowed Gifts, please contact Maria Stickney at email@example.com or (203) 378-9378.
Scholarships & Awards
Creating a New Scholarship
Scholarships offer our need-based students a way to afford their St. Joseph High School education. In general, need-based scholarships continue to be awarded year to year until a student graduates, provided that the student remain in good standing.
Donations Can Be Made to Any Existing Scholarships.
Donation checks are to be made out to St Joseph High School, and please note the scholarship name in the memo field or click the link below to make your donation online.
In working with donors, the Advancement Office always encourages ways to help students attending St Joseph High School as its first priority. Please note: the scholarships listed below are not for incoming students. They are for the benefit of current SJ students who undergo an immediate hardship or need.
Current Endowed Scholarships Include:
Matt & Mary Ellen ’83 Adzima Family Scholarship
- Father John Baran ’76 Scholarship
- Brian & Brenda Bellows Family Scholarship
- Walter A & Ethel C Bishop Memorial Scholarship
- Gerald & Ellen Bourdeau Memorial Scholarship
- Herbert J & Elaine Bundock Memorial Scholarship
- Joan M Caliendo Scholarship
- William Robert & Helen Cecilia Carapezzi Scholarship
- Joseph Cebulski ’73 Memorial Award
- Rosemarie Skawinski Chaves ’74 Engineering Scholarship
- Alexis Cook ’97 Achievement Scholarship
- John Craw ’69 Memorial Scholarship
- Thomas P Dalling ’89 Memoral Scholarship
- Norman P DeTullio Alumni Scholarship
- Julia Fry, RN Memorial Scholarship
- Bernard D Helfrich Memorial Scholarship
- Eileen Hickey ’91 Memorial Scholarship
- Edmund & Rita Karvosky Memorial Scholarship
- Ernest W Kaulbauch & Agnes W Kaulbach Scholarship
- Rev Msgr Bartholomew J Laurello Memorial Scholarship
- Bishop William Lori ’In Caritate Servire’ Scholarship
- Loretta E Martone Memorial Scholarship
- Arthur McClinch Memorial Award
- McGettigan Family Scholarship
- Margaret McPadden ’66 Memorial Scholarship
- Meri-Lyn Raw ’06 Memorial Scholarship
- Robert & Maureen O’Keefe Scholarship
- James "Mindy" Olayos Memorial Scholarship
- John J & Clara F Ondecko Memorial Scholarship
- Wendy Petrucelli & Sons (Corey ’04 & Taylor ’07) Scholarship
- James & Catherine Pezzullo Memorial Scholarship
- Karen Dunford Reilly ’75 Memorial Scholarship
- Thomas J Roach Scholarship
- Monsignor Richard J Shea Scholarship
- Sister Catherine Fanning Memorial Scholarship
- SMILE Scholarship
- Thomas B Sweeney ’75 Memorial Scholarship
- Michael E Thomas Jr Memorial Scholarship
- David L Wade ’69 Memorial Scholarship
- Monsignor Robert E Weiss Scholarship
For more information on Endowed Gifts, Creating a New Scholarship Award, or information how to support an Existing Scholarship, please contact Maria Stickney, Manager of Advancement Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.