Setting New Records: Meet Your Class M State Champions!
Academic Staff Openings
- Theology Teacher (Long-Term Substitute) - 2018-2019
- St Joseph High School is seeking a long-term substitute theology teacher of Roman Catholic Theology. We are seeking an experienced high school teacher to serve from November 1, 2018 - June 12, 2019. Courses include Health Care Ethics, Old Testament, and Sacrements. MA or MDiv preferred. Competitive salary and benefits.
- If you wish to purse this opportunity, please submit a cover letter and resume to Mary Ann Cerritelli (email@example.com) or via mail to St Joseph High School (attn: Mary Ann Cerritelli).
- Applications are due by October 1, 2018 (or until the position has been filled).
Athletic Staff Openings
- Assistant Coach - Varsity Girls Lacrosse
- St Joseph High School is currently accepting cover letters and resumes for the open position of Assistant Coach for Varsity Girls Lacrosse. If interested please email Kevin Butler, Assistant Principal of Athletics a cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Coach - Varsity Boys Indoor/Outdoor Track
- St Joseph High School is currently accepting cover letters and resumes for the open position of Assistant Coach for Varsity Boys Indoor/Outdoor Track. If interested please email Kevin Butler, Assistant Principal of Athletics a cover letter and resume at email@example.com
St Joseph High School strives to be the premier college preparatory school in Southern Connecticut. The school provides a learning environment that embraces the Gospel values of the Roman Catholic faith and promotes a commitment to family and community.
The school prepares our young women and young men to realize their potential, helps them to excel in higher education, and provides a foundation to guide them throughout their lives.
Jessica Mazo '19 has been named a United Soccer Coaches High School All-American for the third year in a row. In addition, she has been named their 2018 National Player of the Year!