Fall Open House 2018 - Remarks from Dr Keane & Dr Fitzgerald!
Academic Staff Openings
- Theology Teacher (Long-Term Substitute) - 2018-2019
- St Joseph High School is seeking a long-term substitute theology teacher of Roman Catholic Theology. We are seeking an experienced high school teacher to serve from November 1, 2018 - June 12, 2019. Courses include Health Care Ethics, Old Testament, and Sacrements. MA or MDiv preferred. Competitive salary and benefits.
- If you wish to purse this opportunity, please submit a cover letter and resume to Mary Ann Cerritelli (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via mail to St Joseph High School (attn: Mary Ann Cerritelli).
- Applications are due by October 1, 2018 (or until the position has been filled).
Athletic Staff Openings
- Assistant Coach - Varsity Boys Indoor/Outdoor Track
- St Joseph High School is currently accepting cover letters and resumes for the open position of Assistant Coach for Varsity Boys Indoor/Outdoor Track. If interested please email Kevin Butler, Assistant Principal of Athletics a cover letter and resume at email@example.com
St Joseph High School strives to be the premier college preparatory school in Southern Connecticut. The school provides a learning environment that embraces the Gospel values of the Roman Catholic faith and promotes a commitment to family and community.
The school prepares our young women and young men to realize their potential, helps them to excel in higher education, and provides a foundation to guide them throughout their lives.
We are proud to offer five trips as part of our Francis Xavier International Scholars Program in 2019!