Driver Education Station will hold 3 separate accelerated sessions this summer at St Joes!
The Manager of Advancement Services is a fully integrated member of the Advancement team, reports to the Director of Advancement, and works closely with the Associate Director of Alumni and the Manager of Advancement Events.
The candidate will gain valuable experience in the areas of development and fundraising; event coordination and management; alumni relations; and community relations in a faith-based, nonprofit environment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Manage Raiser’s Edge database and keeps it secure and clean by developing and implementing Best Practices re: policies, procedures, and controls.
- Responsible for processing of gifts daily, maintaining donor information accuracy, restricted designations, soft credits, and cleaning operations.
- Prepares stewardship letters for donors, including for events.
- Works with the Director of Advancement and the Director of Finance to reconcile donations.
- Assist the Advancement Events Manager with the preparation for fundraising events as needed (mailing lists, name tags, etc).
- Sorts the Office of Advancement mail; scans and shares the gift back-up.
- Manages donor/alumni database and keeps it secure and clean by developing policies, procedures, and controls.
- Export of data from Admin Plus to Raisers Edge database.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures, designing filing systems, and keeping track of general office supplies.
- Updates professional skills annually.
- Administrative projects, including scanning, photo crop, and other duties as assigned.
Prospect Management & Research
- Conducts donor research to identify current and potential donors.
- Analyzes incoming parents annually to identify prospects for the fundraising pipeline, assign ratings as appropriate.
- Prepares summaries of current and historical relationships with the organization, if any, as well as potential and propensity to donate.
- Works with the Advancement team to strategize, identify, and rank individual donor and organizational prospects within Raiser’s Edge.
- Develops and prepares detailed profiles and reports including biographical and business information, financial assets, areas of interest, philanthropic support, and affiliations.
- Supports moves management process with regular reports and assistance with analysis.
- Remains current and fully informed on prospect management and research trends and available resources in the field.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree from a college or university
- Four years of job-related experience, preference in a school, college/university.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Donor Search or similar prospect research database, Raiser’s Edge, Administrators Plus, and Finalsite preferred.
- Blackbaud Certification in Raiser’s Edge (b-CRE or b-CRE-Pro) a plus.
- Applicant must be intuitive, tech-oriented, and a self-starter.
- Ability to work across departments to accomplish tasks at hand.
Please email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Michele Krasznai firstname.lastname@example.org
There are currently no Athletic positions open at this time.
There are currently no Faculty positions open at this time.
St Joseph High School strives to be the premier college preparatory school in Southern Connecticut. The school provides a learning environment that embraces the Gospel values of the Roman Catholic faith and promotes a commitment to family and community.
The school prepares our young women and young men to realize their potential, helps them to excel in higher education, and provides a foundation to guide them throughout their lives.
St Joes never fully stops, but we have reduced hours during the summer.