Junior Class Trip to Quebec 2019
Academic Staff Openings
- Director of Guidance and College Counseling
- St Joseph High School is currently seeking an experienced, team-oriented Director of Guidance and College Counseling to lead an eight-person department responsible for a four-year college counseling curriculum.
- The Director will have a master’s degree in counseling, familiarity with college admissions, administrative experience, and exceptional writing and interpersonal skills.
- This is a 12-month position with a competitive salary.
- To apply, submit a letter of interest, your resume, transcript, and references to Dr William Fitzgerald, Head of School, at email@example.com.
Athletic Staff Openings
There are currently no Athletic positions open at this time.
St Joseph High School strives to be the premier college preparatory school in Southern Connecticut. The school provides a learning environment that embraces the Gospel values of the Roman Catholic faith and promotes a commitment to family and community.
The school prepares our young women and young men to realize their potential, helps them to excel in higher education, and provides a foundation to guide them throughout their lives.
SJ's Winter Phonathon was held at Ross Bacarella's ’80 BTX office in Shelton, CT. Thirty students attended each night on February 5 & 6.